Who We Support
- Families with infants or young children who have a developmental delay or are at high risk of experiencing a development delay
- Ages zero to school-entry
- Resident of Simcoe County
What To Expect
An Infant and Child Development Worker will connect with you to:
- Identify the child’s and family’s strengths + needs.
- Develop a Family Service Plan, focusing on the family’s goals and include specific activities that address the child’s developmental needs.
- Link to and connect with a variety of professional services offered through the Early Intervention System as needed. These could include physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech/language services, social work services, and/or behavioural intervention.
- Co-ordinate services in order to provide a team approach.
- Assist with accessing funding resources that your child may be eligible for.
- Connect you with parenting supports in your local community.
- Transition to school support.