Please join us for our 17th Annual EarlyON Child and Family Centre PicnicEach year Empower Simcoe EarlyON Child and Family Centres host an annual picnic in the park for parents,
Please join us for our 17th Annual EarlyON Child and Family Centre Picnic
Each year Empower Simcoe EarlyON Child and Family Centres host an annual picnic in the park for parents, caregivers and children prenatal to age 6 to celebrate early childhood, families and community and caregivers.
- Over 25 community partners will provide resources for parents and caregivers while providing fun activities for children to enjoy
- Parents and caregivers learn about the diverse resources, services and supports available in their community at a single venue
- Children enjoy a variety of free, fun activities including face painting, crafts, story time, singing and much more in a natural setting
- Fire trucks, police cars, ambulance and school bus may be on site
- Fresh fruit and water are provided free of charge
Items you may wish to bring: your lunch, hats, a blanket, water, sunscreen and wipes
Photos taken at this event may be used in public promotional material for communication, advertising, social media and on the Empower Simcoe website
All EarlyON Child and Family Centre main sites and satellites in Barrie/Innisfil/Bradford will be closed.
* The EarlyON Child and Family Picnic is a Tobacco Free Event *
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
227 Sunnidale Road
EarlyON Centre - Barrieearlyon@empowersimcoe.ca 129 Ferris Lane, Barrie, ON