Do you need assistance with First and Last month rent?

The Housing Retention Fund is available to assist residents who are in arrears of rent or mortgage payments, utility arrears, those who require last month’s rent, or require assistance with moving expenses or set up benefits.  Ontario Works (OW) and Ontario Disability Support Plan (ODSP) recipients can apply to the Housing Retention Fund through the local Ontario Works office.  Residents who are not in receipt of Ontario Works or Ontario Disability Support are asked to contact their local Housing Resource Centre at 705-739-0485 to book an appointment.

For additional information on eligibility and how to apply, visit our Housing Retention Fund page.